Haiaaa. I come back again.
I just wanna write here what I feel now.
Actually, I wanna write in my other blogs, but I think this blog is more comfortable because it doesn't have many people to read this article.
Let's share what you feel by writing, Ning!
Ok.
Do you know? I'm still sick and tired because my jobs and my love.
Yup, my jobs are an assistent and a university student.
In right side, I wanna get work, I wanna help the woman who gives me the job, but I'm still doing my job as a student. It's fun because I won't work, but studying. I just study without thinking how many people that I have to get the target. I wanna resign for temporarily until my study has been finished. I hope I can pass all well. Aminnnn... :)
Ya, I wanna resign and try not to think about that job as an assistant, TEMPORARILY. I wanna focus with all things about college.
About my love, I mean my love story. Hueee...
I shouldn't write here. However, I like writing so I write everything without knowing who reads my article. This is me. I'm full opened. Maybe.
Now, love for someone gets position last numbers. Why? I don't try to think how to get boyfriend right now. Remember, I still focus with my main aim. Guys, please pray for us. Ameeenn...
I can't deny that in fact I need love, I need my boyfriend, I need the smile from him, I need everything.
More and more I say, I don't reach that level yet. I'm still underage.
Yeah, I admit that I had had boyfriends as many as 2 men.
Yup, just 2 men. Not more. How pity I am! :D
Too little.
No problem. I did it when I was in junior high school.
Just like a puppy love, not seriously.
When I was in Senior high school until I'm a university student, I don't be brave to have boyfriend yet.
Because I'm tired to make relationship from another to others people.
I have been tired to betray and be betrayed although I did it once. You know? The pain is still getting in my heart. I have done the big mistake that I did to my first boyfriend. I was wrong at the time. I'm sorry. That gives me the precious life experience. And indeed we can't be together anymore. It's a fact that will happen. Let's see.
I'm happy to make friend with you all. You shouldn't tell me that you love (for man). I give you suggestion, it's better not to show your feeling to me because it can change everything. I also don't know how.
I actually think that I have to get boyfriend after getting married from my family. With other words, my parents who find me the special one for me. I wanna like that.
Actually, this is crazy thing I've never did. But, I don't know I enjoy with this situation. Without pressure to be asked that I have to do like this like that. If one day I have got my bf, I wanna ask him to read my article. How precious he is, how I love him so much right now. Maybe. I can't guess them.
Huaaa, my writing is chaos. I'm sorry for your inconvenient.
This is just a writing that I wanna write here without expecting people can read it or not.
Other later time we meet.
My head is sick now, I'm in 3.21 a.m. It's almost Shubuh. OMG.
If I get caught by my parents, I'm sure I will get angry from them.
I'm sorry...
*My story isn't perfect yet. Wait me until I get spare time to write all I wanna write here. :)
2 comments:
wei sekarang sudah jago bahasa inggris....
:)
ning.. is this english zone of your heart? fufufufu.. cool :p
Post a Comment