In this world, I live, you live, they live, she/he lives, we live.
We find to get the best life for ourselves.
I need love. Yup. I'm also a human being who wanna get love.
I have been feeling how we fall in love to someone. It's beautiful, but it will hurt.
Maybe, some people don't think like what I said because they're happy in ending part.
You're lucky, guys.
It's different with me. I amn't lucky always. I don't know why. I always feel that Falling in Love is beautiful, but at the end, I am so pain because of this. I can't have someone that I love and he loves me, too.
Does it look difficult to happen?
I hurt many times because of my mistakes I made. I have something that I can't leave just like that. Yeah, that is my principle. You shouldn't know what is the content. Hehehe... Which obviously I must try to defend it for my better life. Aminnn... Although many people said to me for leaving that. I won't do it. I'll keep it until I can get the main aim or I don't know how to say this. I can't determine what the planning comes true or not. This is still a mystery.
I always try to love someone sincerely, but the sincerity that will kill me ultimately.
Perhaps, there is something wrong in me. But, what?
Could I know the answer? Why I always get sadness at the end. Why?
I was like a cracked glass, nearly fragile.

2 comments:
Ning, I thought I should stand before you today to convey the understanding, the first is love is a gift from God, whether that love in their daily life is filled with comfort, not push each respect, each other, respect and love one another, when it's all I can assure you there will be deducted to hurt each other and there is heartache, and knew Ning because it is a gift of love, of course, not all men will be given and each person should have a color different and coraknya. Hopefully this will make you understand the terms of love, and if only I knew your email, I'll write a lot of understanding of love itself. Regards
hahaha....don't put the blame on yourself.get up from the sadness.look around you ..life is never flat.....true love never hurts somebody...
Post a Comment