My Friendly Followers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tahiti, Wait Me...!


"T A H I T I"

Tahiti. Do you know that?
Tahiti is one of the most famous island in the world. I search information about Tahiti Island in Google because I'm curious of that. I wanna know more about that... I like Tahiti. I wish I could go there to have honeymoon. Hahahaha... Amiiinnnn...

Tahiti was formerly known as Otaheite. The capital, Papeete, is located on the northwest coast with the only international airport in the region, Faa'a International Airport, situated 5 km (3.11 mi) from the town centre. The island was proclaimed a colony of France in 1880 although it was not until 1946 that the indigenous Tahitians were legally authorised to be French citizens. French is the only official language although the Tahitian language (Reo Tahiti) is widely spoken.

Tahiti is located 4,400 km (2,734.03 mi) south of Hawai'i, 7,900 km (4,908.83 mi) from Chile and 5,700 km (3,541.82 mi) from Australia


About The Climate?

November to April is the wet season, the wettest month of which is January with 13.2 inches (335 mm) of rain in Papeete. August is the driest with 1.9 inches (48 mm).

The average temperature ranges between 21°C (70°F) and 31°C (88°F) with little seasonal variation. The lowest and highest temperatures recorded in Bibys are 16°C and 34°C, respectively.


Tahiti primarily consists of five main island groups, called archipelagos:
1. Society Islands
  • TahitiMoorea
  • Bora Bora
  • Raiatea & Taha'a
2. Tuamotu Islands
  • Rangiroa
  • Manihi
  • Tikehau
  • Fakarava
3. The Marquesas Islands
4. The Gambier Islands
5. The Austral Islands

Tahiti. Oh, Tahiti... Love it...
When can I go there??? :'(
LOL...

We can do everything there...
The beautiful scenery.
The best Seclusion. Small peaceful villages, and miles of quiet pristine beaches explain why Tahiti is ranked #1 in the world for "alone time."

Ooohh, my dream island... -_-"


source of pictures: www.tahiti-tourisme.com.
More info, click here...

8 comments:

catatan kecilku said...

Tahiti ternyata keren ya...? jadi ingin kesana juga deh.

the other said...

Kapan ya bisa ke Tahiti? pantainya cantik banget...

Place to Study said...

ikut dong... hahaha

Anonymous said...

ning..,,tukaran link..!! link mu sdh sa tmpel di blogQ.... heheheeh ^_*

sory commnent disini..,,sa cri buku tamunya tpi tdk ada..!!!

i-one said...

wow,wonderful, i like it..i want to tahiti!!!

Baby Dija said...

Tante Ning mau kesana ya??
Dija ikuuuuuuut
ya? ya?
boleh yaa????

Anonymous said...

@mba reni : iye... Keren sekaliii... Gambarnya aja udah keren. Apalagi aslinya... O.0

@iwan : Ayo... ke Tahiti... *rasa2nya harus ngumpulin uang dlu nih bertahun.tahun. Kalau buat Nining. :D

@Adek Dija : Iya. Mau... Tapi gak tahu kapan. :D
Iya. Nanti ta ajakin ke sana...
Doain aja supaya Tante Ning bisa punya banyak uang dan ngejemput Dija, langsung deg ke Tahiti... Enaknyaaaa... :)

Anonymous said...

@adek Shasa : Ayo... nanti berapa tahun lagi. hehehehe...