I have been long time not to write some paragraphs in English. Fool me. :(
I'm stiff to write this. If I can say this is one of my exercise to improve my skill in writing English, also vocabularies. I'm poor of English words. Oh, GOD. I'm like a foolish person now. Really...
I'm stiff to write this. If I can say this is one of my exercise to improve my skill in writing English, also vocabularies. I'm poor of English words. Oh, GOD. I'm like a foolish person now. Really...
I can't compose the beautiful and good sentences yet. I can't. But, I have to try. Yup. Keep SPIRIT. You Can if you can Think you can do it. Huaaa...
Ok. Enough for tonight. I'm hungry. Wanna eat. Hungry again. Mommy, I wanna eat...
I hope my WP will get better soon...
Good evening, good night, have nice day, have nice dream...
Mmmuuaaccchhh... :)
2 comments:
hai nining :D
wow amazing,,
it was the first time I visited ur other blog
are u English department student?
Hai juga, Chika... Sorry baru bales...
Ning baru check ni Blog...
:)
Iya... I'm English department student... :)
Smngt sllu... :)
Post a Comment