We are different and only our eyes can tell about us. I’m just silent. Silent, silent, silent and silent. I let you talk with others, I don’t need you regard me as one who important to be asked. I know it wouldn’t happen.
When we were in one place, you asked all people except me. I didn’t know your reason why. Or you have known about me through reading my blog? Oh yeah, I nearly forget, if I have status in one of media social networks that tells something I felt and I make it into beautiful words, you always like that. Whereas, I don’t expect you can like that. I’ve never thought that.
When we stared each other, it’s at a glance. It isn’t intentional. I just smile and you… I don’t know how you.
I know you’re great writer. You write the way you are.
You are smart.
You are simple.
I don’t know what I must do if I have to meet you. I can’t imagine that. Hope I can do as usual. I don’t want you know this. Maybe I’m only brave to write here, in my secret blog. Not in the reality because I am shy. :D
Falling in love with you is beautiful.
Having love from you is beautiful also.
But that’s just my imagination expectation.
![]() |
| google.com |
That’s right. My friend has said to me I always hide my feeling to person I like. But, he understood why I have to hide it. He said “Because you’re woman, I understand why.”
Huaaaa, actually I’s shy at the time because he could know who I am. Yet, that’s my personality. I don’t blame him. I have to give thanks to him because he finally reminds me what I do. I have to realize all things happen with me now. Only writing I can do to tell what I feel now. Here, in my blog, my secret blog. Thanks for my blog, my faithful partner. Love ya!
Last words, Congratulation for your study! J
Hope always success in your carrier. J
Amin.

6 comments:
Dear.
Hhmmmmmm it's still asian style. women still want to hide her passion, feel and emotion to man. Please.... you can change it soon..... haaa..... haaa...... no need to shy..... right???
Regaards.
... Ayah Double Zee ...
wah ciapakah dia?
sayang banget nih aku gak bisa bhs inggris hufft
Menyimpan rasa ya? bagaimana kalau si dia baca tulisan ini ya? hehehe
Waahh.. kaga ngarti artinya, maklum TK aja gw udah DO.. hehehe.. tapi blognya keren.. asoy.. follow aaah..
Sucha deep and romantic post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!
Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???
Post a Comment