I have had long time to not writing something here.
About my love story, maybe I have to be sincere to let him go. Although it's difficult to feel.
But, I say thanks for Allah because maybe this chance I can get a precious lesson for my life, I can be mature in thinking something, I could know how to do well in problems that I have.
All change me better. I won't say that I regret to love him because I won't regret. All stories about my love have meaning for me, for my life, for my love. That's a process.
Now, I should open my mind to look new something. I still have many big chances to bring my life better than before. I should enjoy my life now. I can't expect more from my condition now because I think it'll hurt me later. I have heard that when we try to expect, it'll hurt us.
Now, give your smile, Ning, for people who love you...!!!
Keep spirit...
2 comments:
Ning
When love is no longer present to you
by no means all steps to stop living
I'm proud of you
where you decide to stand and walk on the right track, that this is a learning and process the next life.
Congratulations to you in a smart step to overcome this problem
Regards -
slmt pagi ^^ terima kasih atas kunjunganny k blog saya... slm knl, sy follow y ^^
Post a Comment