My Friendly Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

When I Fall in Love

When I fall in love

I just smile
Be silent
Look at your eyes

I am speechless
I am like a foolish girl

Because of you,
I have thought a better something
To my life
To my future
How I must face it
With love
Of course

11 comments:

Muhammad Chandra said...

jatuh cinta itu emang indaah buangeeet :D

abdul wahid said...

Fall in love.....? hati-hati, kata-kata yang ringan diucapkan tapi membawa dampak yang luar bisa..... ada yang bahagia karenanya tapi tidak sedikit yang menyesal bahkan berujung bunuh diri juga karenanya. Jatuh cinta sama siapa......? untuk yang punya site salam kenal ja...

ningsyafitri said...

@Chandra : Hehehe... Iya. Indah. pas patah hati. SAkit. Hahaha...

@Melukis awan : Iya. Salam kenal juga. Thx ya dah BW di sni...

Unknown said...

wauw..wauw..yg pol in lop..

Dihas Enrico said...

orang akan melakukan hal gila saat jatuh cinnta....

Kutus Kutus Herbal, Bali said...

Hopefully it can be more mature love yourself
I remind you that Love is a moment when any age, different from mercy.

Therefore keep your love with mercy, openness, mutual communication, understanding each other well know or understand.

Do not love you filled with anger, suspicion, or any other form of pressure because it will only accelerate the age of love that exists and you certainly have abandoned God's gift of love itself.

Regards - Satrio

Sadako Kenzhi said...

wanna feel it again, huhuhu

Aryadevi said...

berkunjung ning, salam kenal ya ^___^

Ririe Khayan said...

Fall in love it's nature...tp bertindak dengan mengatasnamakan cinta..itu yg perlu di waspadai..

kazvampires said...

hati hati ke jedot dengan cinta ^^ salamkenal ya? rep

Anabele Octora said...

hmmm,romantis y puisinya ^^
cinta mmg indah :)