My Friendly Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Assignment of Translation

Mmm... I just finished my Translation class and we were asked by the lecturer to make a paper about translation. OMG. I don't know what I must do.
What I must write, I mean the content of the paper...
We are given time for 3 weeks from this week... TT
Anybody has references about Translation in English???
Could you help me???

But, I hope I could get many references from others or my friends; then, I can put the paper in order well and completely...
I hope... -_-

7 comments:

Susi Susindra said...

Googling, sayang. Banyak baan di sana. Good luck, ya...

dunia kecil indi said...

nah, sorry can't help. even I can't speak english, lol.

Ummi Ubay said...

ning, i've learned translation, as susindra said before, just search in google or go to library, there are so many references about translation, ^^
have a nice job sist

Putri Indah Purnama Sari said...

all of you posting use english..ahh, I can speak english, but a little :D
Folback is done..

I-one said...

Search z ,

Shudai Ajlani said...

oke masuk google erjemahan dulu deh B)

Muhammad Chandra said...

yaa , actually i can speak in english but sometimes orak iso :D
hahah