You should tell me truly. But, you didn’t do it. I hate you. Please, don’t make yourself close to me because I hate it. I don’t want you to look at me anymore. Not. You changed me bad. I hate. I hate. If you didn’t do that, maybe I’m not like this now. I can smile all day. I can be happy every single day. With my boy. With my beloved boy. Yup. But, you, you, you.
Actually, I hate if I meet you. But, just let it goes, coz it’s the past time. But, I don’t know, why I must give the smile to you. Now, you need me. You want to come back to me. Never. Never. You have made me like this. I’m trauma to love. You betrayed me. You stab me. I hate you. And I hate you. But, no problem. I thank to you because of you, my life is going better. Without love and boy besides me. But, actually, I need it. I need LOVE. The truly love. Happy ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment