How love appears
How love just can come from a glance, a smile, and body language that we create and present.
Sometimes silence can only be represented in a thousand words.
Without a word. No sound. Silent.
Just stares between me and you.
While my heart is beating in my chest
And you will never know how scared if I must lose you.
How much I hate you, just for waiting your uncertainty.
And how much I love you for no reason.
How love just can come from a glance, a smile, and body language that we create and present.
Sometimes silence can only be represented in a thousand words.
Without a word. No sound. Silent.
Just stares between me and you.
While my heart is beating in my chest
And you will never know how scared if I must lose you.
How much I hate you, just for waiting your uncertainty.
And how much I love you for no reason.

1 comment:
Gud job sis... :)
Post a Comment