I would love you truly
You know?
Because I've been tired for loving
someone in fake love
If you were mine
I would give what I can give for you
Just for you
You were the first and the last
As long as I live
If you were mine
Just the drops of tears from my eyes appear
Because I could have you finally
After long time to wait you here
Come to me
Do you know?
The way to find you is hard
Difficult
To find you
I have to struggle for keeping my heart from others
But, I know now
This is just a hope
If you were mine
This poem is in Blogger Contest "If You Were Mine" a novel by Clara Canceriana

4 comments:
hai, makasih banyak sudah ikut berpartisipasi. nama kamu sudah masuk ke list peserta. silahkan ditunggu untuk pengumumannya ya. Gudlak ^ ^
huaaaaaaaaaaaa nendang abiiss dah #ciut sudah saya -__-
mantaapp...pasti menang. sip sip
cuit cuit.. ihiiyy.. cewe emang paling jago ya bikin beginian :D
Post a Comment