I pass with emptiness
Without you aren't in me
Not besides me
You lose in my eyes
You've gone far from me
Now, we keep a part
Not known when we meet again
After all moments we have
Happened and then disappear
Maybe, this is our own way each other
Not to be a couple in love
Perhaps, there is better way for both of us
Sometime next, later, future
Or I have more self confidence with my feeling about you?
Until I get wrong definition 'bout you
And I have to be in unrequited love
Although lastly, I get pain
I feel hurt
Cause you've unidentified feeling
You're my past time
You're my last time
My feeling has faded by time and you
Everything gets change now
Not like previous
With you, I could smile
With you, I could laugh
With you, my heart was beating
With you, thought was you
With you, my heart for you
With you, the happiness came
With you, I could feel love
With you, I could be romantic girl
With you, I could be a lucky girl
With you, my life was so colorful
But they're silent
Unidentified,
Unknown by you
Coz this was silent love
Honest, but silent love
Truly silent love
No comments:
Post a Comment